Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Cyber Defense Solutions BU of ManTech MCTS is looking for a highly motivated, qualified professional to fill a Senior Systems Engineer II (Advanced Analytical Tools Engineer) position in washington
, D.C. This Engineer will provide custom application development and support enterprise integration of numerous applications used within the IC community
A wide range of knowledge and skills are needed such as
* Java scripting/development
* SQL Scripting
* Custom application development
* Familiar with enterprise Integration (ArcSight, Remedy and other tools used within the IC Community)
* Ability to work with multiple and large data sets
* xml scripting
* Ability to work independently and as a member of numerous development teams
* Ability to provide support to time sensitive ADHOC taskings
Ideal candidates will be experienced in most areas of this skill set and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced and dynamic environment for high impact, mission-critical network security operations and provide ADHOC support to other members of a large Security Operations Team
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent (4 years direct IT experience)
* Must have a minimum of nine (9) years of information technology experience of which three (3) years is specialized experience working on complex IT solutions within a project organization.
* Previous operational experience supporting members of the IC Community or as a member of a CIRT, CERT, or SOC
* Experience with Advanced Analytic Enterprise Tools such as Palantir and I2 Analyst Notebook; specifically in the development of custom applications/helpers
* Considered a Subject Matter Expert with JAVA scripting/development
Security Requirements: Candidate must be a US Citizen and must have an active TS Clearance. Must be eligible for a TS/SCI clearance and willing to submit to a CI Polygraph.
Keywords: Palantir, CIRT, SOC, CERTRequires Bachelor's degree (in computer
Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related work experience.
At ManTech, we are about the mission. We provide advanced technology, cyber and security solutions, and technical services
for the federal government and U.S. military. Our more than 9,000 people worldwide work to support our customers' missions anywhere, anytime. As a ManTech employee, you will work on programs vital to the nation and the world, while developing your own skills and becoming part of dedicated and skilled team. Start your future today with ManTech. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We encourage M/F/V/D applicants to apply.