- Is your battery not charging properly or stays at half charge although you have been using the power cord ?
- Is your screen's brightness changing although power cord is plugged in ?
- Is your DC plug getting hot after a few minutes of use and may even smell of burning ?
- Is "Scratching" sounds coming from the DC jack ?
- Is your laptop appear to be dead ?
If your answer is YES to any of the above you may have a bad connection DC power jack on the Systemboard.
- Free Diagnostics.
- Free Estimation.
- NO Fix NO Fee.
Visit us www.lapfix.com or call now (703) 379 5976